Sunday, March 13, 2005

An open letter to the "ONE" God has prepared for me...


Am I sometimes making your life difficult?
Do I not know how to love completely?
Am I indifferent and such a brat at times?

Forgive me for all the hurt that I've caused you...
Pardon the little monster in me which surfaces every now and then...
My apologies if I've taken you for granted...
and for making you sometimes feel forsaken in the middle of our conflicts.

You are God's answer to my prayer...
I have long waited for you and I would say that you really are worth the wait...
How I wish the tears I've shed would just wash away my flaws so that I'd be perfect... not in its truest sense... but perfect for you...

I look forward to that day that everything would fall into their proper places, just as we had dreamed... imagined.. and believed it would be...
Please don't think of letting go...
I love you...
I really do...



"The best use of life is love. The best expression of love is time. The best time to love is now."

1 comment:

Wanderer Lady said...

My dearest bes, how I feel for you. I hope that God will answer your prayers and that the "One" will have enough love not to let go. May your love grow in His everlasting love.