Sunday, April 29, 2012

Rest assured you're loved unconditionally...

Disappointment filled me as I sip my free coffee while waiting at the car service center's comfortable waiting area. I had to spend a few hundreds of dollars for our car's break pads, which had to be replaced immediately. And this had to happen at this time, when I am almost broke. Then again, I don't have any choice because it's for our safety.

In my five hours of waiting, I was able to accomplish a lot. I was ready for the long wait so I brought my big bag full of my stuff. Thank God I was able to recover the files from my computer that just crashed, which allowed me to continue working on some stuff that I need to finish, most important of which is my lesson plan for the next school year. Thank God also there was wifi connection and so I was able to do my research. I couldn't help but still think of the money I had to spend for the car, as well as future expenses, while doing my work. I do a lot of multi-tasking so my mind does the same, I guess.

It didn't take me long before I came across this website that has exactly what I was looking for. I was overwhelmed with the great deal of information that I could use for the lessons that I am preparing. So for a while, I forgot about my disappointment. As if I have discovered a gold mine, my eyes were glistening and my lips were smiling as I eagerly pressed the keys of the laptop (which, by the way, I just borrowed from my mom). I easily found just what I needed.

A couple of hours after, I heard my name being called. The guy told me that everything's good with the car and I'm ready to go. Before I turned my laptop off, I checked to bookmark the "gold mine" website that I found. To my surprise, the name of the site was abcjesuslovesme!

I put all my stuff away, stood up and went directly to the cashier window to pay.

I got to the service center full of disappointment, but I left simply with a smile and a thankful heart. He just never fails to amaze me...to surprise me...and to reassure me in ways unimaginable, that He loves me without a limit...every.single.day.

Love, just as the Father has loved us...

Just love unconditionally.

No comments: